Are you frustrated with the results of your current at-home skincare routine? Do you wish there was something simple you could do to refresh your skin? Facials may be the answer to your concerns! These simple but powerful treatments offer a way to address concerns as well as rejuvenate the overall appearance of your skin. Explore the possibilities during a consultation with us at Reflections Medical Spa in Cartersville, GA!
contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types. This peel will help to improve the tone, texture, and clarity of your skin and provide anti-aging benefits. Tightens skin, smooths texture, and brightens tone. Specifically formulated to rejuvenate and help prevent future damage to the skin. A great first-time peel for all age groups who want fresh, healthy, radiant skin. For Skin Concerns
- Sensitive Skin
- Early Signs of Aging (Ages 20+)
- Rough Texture
- Keratosis Pilaris
VI Peel Advanced
is formulated to combat the effects and signs of aging. Made from a synergistic blend of ingredients, this targeted formula provides for a deeper penetration to soften fine lines and wrinkles. The collagen enhanced stimulation increases cell turnover and promotes a decrease in loss of elasticity. For Skin Concerns
- Aging Skin (Ages 40+)
- Fine Lines
- Loss of Elasticity
The VI Peel Purify
is a highly effective treatment for acne and addresses a variety of concerns caused by acne symptoms. This unique formula combination increases cellular turnover to open pores and reduce comedones, kill p. acnes, and balance the skin for fewer breakouts. For Skin Concerns
- Active Acne
- Breakout-Prone Skin
- Oily and Congested Skin
- Teen Acne
- Light Depth – This peel is a gently exfoliating treatment to promote tightened, glowing skin. There is little to no downtime associated with treatment.
- Obagi Blue Peel Radiance – The Obagi Blue Peel® Radiance offers glowing skin for most skin types with just one treatment! This peel promotes brighter, tighter, smoother skin with instant results and no downtime.
- Pigment Balancing Peel – This peel is a good option for those concerned with hyperpigmentation. It is a customizable treatment for photodamaged, mottled skin, and the best results often require 4-6 treatment sessions.
- The Perfect Derma – This peel is packed with antioxidants to address a variety of concerns. Not only can it help combat oxidant damage and premature wrinkling, but it also may reduce the appearance of acne, hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
A consultation with us can help determine which peel may be right for you.
What Could I Expect from the Treatment Process?
Each chemical peel experience will vary for the type of peel. However, each of our peels begins with a basic facial to deeply clean and refresh the skin. The carefully selected serums and solutions are applied to the skin. Although there is little to no pain associated with the process, you may experience some mild stinging. While there is no downtime associated with most peels, skin may be slightly sensitive. However, the results are often enjoyed shortly after a session, and they may be best maintained with a regular series of treatments.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Chemical peels are intended to provide rejuvenating benefits to most people. They may be used to treat a variety of skin tones and types. Each peel may be customized to meet your unique needs for your skin. A consultation with our team in Georgia can help determine if a peel is the best way for you to achieve your skincare goals. They can also help you select the right peel for you as well as tailor your unique treatment approach.
Schedule Your Consultation for Chemical Peels!
Are you interested in learning more about your options for achieving rejuvenated skin? Contact us today at Reflections Medical Spa schedule your consultation to learn more about chemical peels! Our professionals proudly serve Georgia with locations in Cartersville. Take the first step to enhancing the appearance and health of your skin. Get our Chemical Peels treatment today!